FoodChain ID Non-GMO Standard
The e-learning course covers the principles and processes to establish non-GMO food production under the FoodChain ID Non-GMO Certification Standard.
Key Learning Objectives
- Identify non-GMO certification and labeling categories
- Describe the tolerance threshold levels of GMO presence
- Understand the protocols of risk assessment-based sampling and testing
- Understand the procedures for avoiding GMO contamination in production, processes and transport
- Define traceability and its importance
- Determine the requirements for Quality Management and procedures for training and internal auditing
- Review the different versions of the FoodChain ID non-GMO standard
- Understand the FoodChain ID certification process and identify its operational elements
Estimated Completion Time
Additional background on the FoodChain ID Non-GMO Certification Standard can be found HERE.