Gluten-Free Awareness Training for Food Production Employees
The e-learning course introduces the basic elements of a gluten-free food production system. The course provides introductory knowledge to any employee involved in gluten-free food production.
- Identify gluten-free disorders and symptoms
- Recognize the ingredients and foods that contain gluten
- Understand risk factors caused by traffic patterns, equipment, uniforms and job rotation
- Identify high-risk production areas
- Understand management of contractors, visitors and temporary employees
Any food production employee involved in gluten-food production
Estimated Completion Time
The e-learning course will remain accessible for 90 days following purchase.